Jul 31, 2011

A Day.

Went to Cyberjaya.A place I never think I will go.
Paying a visit to a friend who study in LimKokWing. 
Khaled from Yemen.


Here's the group today. 
From left: Khaled and Wan from Korea.

Cyberjaya is just 40 minutes away from KLCC, never expect that near.
We went to his house and we have a great time chit chatting.
About everything in each other life.
When we realised, its was 3 hours pass.
So, we went swimming at 5:30 for about an hour.
At last,we went for a dinner.

I just briefly rush through what we did today because here comes the key point of my post.
I discover a SUPERB restaurant in cyberjaya, though it is quite far to go.

The name is PizzaPizza.
No doubt, western food.
Pizza, burger, sandwich, pasta etc etc...
Price is quite reasonable.
Rm54,ours bill.3 dishes and beverages.
Let see some photos.


Lasagna with beef. Mine. I swear, this is the biggest portion of lasagna I have ever seen.


Pizza Americano. Khaled's. 9 pieces and great taste.


Spaghetti Carbonara. Wan's. Another dish that creates fireworks in my mouth.


Look at Khaled and you will know. Just a bite will send you to sky.


Thousands thanks to Wan. Continue reading and you will know why. 

Absolutely reasonable price and we learned a lesson.
2 dishes for 3 people! Because the portion is totally huge.
You need a bottomless stomach to clean the plate.
But how we did it? We have Wan, Thanks Mr. AH.
AH= Always hungry.
Highly recommended restaurant!

P.S: Give me a call and let's go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment